Welcome Falcons and Future Falcons
Current and Projected Clearfield High Students will be able to request courses for the 2019-2020 school year ONLINE using their Student ID and PIN information.
Course lists are available below. Just select the grade level you want to select courses for and you'll see CORE courses and recommended courses. To finish course selections, be sure to check out the electives list as well.
If you have questions regarding a certain class, you can look through our course catalog for more information (tip: you can search the catalog using the Ctrl F function).
Please review the instructions and FAQ link below BEFORE accessing the Online Course Request link.
- USE INTERNET EXPLORER, any other browser (Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) is NOT COMPATIBLE with the ENCORE request system.
- Java application is needed to run ENCORE Course Requests. If you do not have Java installed or updated, please install or update.
- Confusion about log-in information. Students must use their student number (lunch number--not their email) with their PIN as a password.
- If you do not have access to internet explorer at home, school computers are available during Tuesday late start. School computers will also be available during Parent Teacher Conferences on February 25th.
- Any student who DOES NOT COMPLETE course requests will be LAST to make schedule adjustments in the fall.