Please open the following tabs for transcript request instructions unique to each student need.
- Current CHS Students applying to colleges or universities
- Any other transcript request for Current or Transferring CHS Students
- Former CHS Students
Complete the transcript request form on Mrs. Loveless's door in the counseling office.
Include the following:
- Date of request
- Your name
- Where you want your transcript sent--include the school's address if being sent out of state.
Please print legibly.
Once completed, Mrs. Loveless will write the sent date next to your request.
Parents/guardians of former students may NOT request student transcripts due to privacy and confidentiality of students. ONLY former students may request their OWN transcript.
- $2.00 fee to be paid in the main office (Fee can be paid in person with cash, check, debit, or credit card OR by phone at 801-402-8200 with debit or credit card)
- Photo ID Required--This can be submitted via email to Mrs. Westbroek at email@example.com.
- In your request, please include:
- Your full name at time of attendance and graduation from CHS
- Your birthdate
- Year of graduation
- Where you want your transcript sent, including address of private person, company, or school.
If you have additional questions, please contact Mrs. Westbroek in the Counseling Center at 801-402-8223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 hours for processing.
**Clearfield High follows FERPA laws and guidelines.
Student Record Policy
It is Davis School District policy that all student records are to be kept on site for a period of 3 years following graduation. If you would like to obtain your records, please contact our registrar in the month of June, 3 years after graduation.