CLEARFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
2021-2022 Student Registration Instructions
Welcome to Clearfield High School. The following information is for ALL students except new students (incoming sophomores that attended Legacy, North Davis, Sunset and West Point are not considered new students) and will help you complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year. Click on the steps below to see information. Please complete this registration process by August 4th, 2021.
- Your student is not registered and will NOT be able to see her/his schedule until this registration process is completed. Schedules will be available August 7th.
- The spring course request process is different than this registration process.
- Please pay registration fees by August 4th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration will be done online. *** Paper registration packets are not available*** (Except for new students who should click the 'New Student Registration' tab on the left.)
- Computer access is available at the school for the registration process during regular office hours.
- Back to School Night will be held Tuesday, August 17th - watch for the weekly newsletter email for further details.
SUMMIT LEARNING PROGRAM
In 2020-2021 we had a cohort sophomores choose to be a part of the Summit Learning Program at CHS.
For the 2021-2022 school year we will have a self-select cohort of juniors and sophomores participating in the Summit Learning Program for their core classes: Math, Science, English, and History. The Summit Learning platform (a learning management system or LMS, like Canvas, or Google Classroom) will also be used for our AP Language class, and for all mentoring classes. Our Summit trained teachers may also use the Summit Platform for ‘non-cohort’ classes they teach.
Complete this form to sign up to be part of the 2021-2022 Summit Learning Cohort.