CLEARFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
2022-2023 Student Registration Instructions
Welcome to Clearfield High School. The following information is for ALL students except new students (incoming sophomores that attended Legacy, North Davis, Sunset and West Point are not considered new students) and will help you complete the registration process. This process confirms that you will be attending our school for the 2022-23 school year. Click on the steps below to see information. Please complete this registration process by August 3, 2022.
- Your student is not registered and may not be able to see her/his schedule until this registration process is completed. Schedules will be available August 6th.
- The spring course request process is different than this registration process.
- Please pay registration fees by August 3rd to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration will be done online. *** Paper registration packets are not available*** (Except for new students who should click the 'New Student Registration' tab on the left.)
- Computer access is available at the school for the registration process during regular office hours.
- Back to School Night will be held Tuesday, August 16th from 5:30-6:30 p.m. - watch for the weekly newsletter email with further details.
- Sophomore Orientation will be held Wednesday, August 17th from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m..
- First day of school is Monday, August 22nd.
- To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here.
SUMMIT LEARNING PROGRAM
Many of our incoming sophomores, as well as juniors and seniors used Summit Learning last year. For the 2022-2023 school year, CHS students will continue to have the option to Use the Summit Learning for English, Science and History classes. For specific information on Summit Learning at Clearfield High School CLICK HERE. Our Summit trained teachers may use the Summit Platform for all classes they teach.
Complete this form to sign up to be part of the 2022-2023 Summit Learning Cohort.