CLEARFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
2023-2024 Student Registration Instructions
Welcome to Clearfield High School. The following information is for ALL students except new students (incoming sophomores that attended Legacy, North Davis, Sunset and West Point are not considered new students) and will help you complete the registration process. This process confirms that you will be attending our school for the 2023-24 school year. Click on the steps below to see information. Please complete this registration process by August 4, 2023.
- Your student is not registered and may not be able to see her/his schedule until this registration process is completed. Schedules will be available August 4th at 4:00 pm.
- The spring course request process is different than this registration process.
- Please pay registration fees by August 4th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- All registration will be done online. *** Paper registration packets are not available*** (Except for new students who should click the 'New Student Registration' tab on the left.)
- Computer access is available at the school for the registration process during office hours.
- Back to School Night will be held Tuesday, August 15th from 5:30-6:30 p.m. - watch for the weekly newsletter email with further details.
- Sophomore Orientation will be held Thursday, August 10th from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m..
- First day of school is Thursday, August 17th.
- To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here.
SUMMIT LEARNING PROGRAM
This year our course offerings using the Summit Learning Platform are limited. Only Mr. Mike Handy’s 10th Grade English classes, and Mr. Casey Oliverson’s 10th grade World History classes will use Summit Learning.
If you want to be sure your sophomore student gets into these Summit Classes, please complete this form.
If you DO NOT want your student to be in these Summit classes, please complete this form.